- Foster child & sexual abuse suriivor
- Marathon runner (She's completed the 26.2 Marathon in ALL 50 states)
- 5x Ironman Triathlete competitor
- Author of the book Finish Line Feeling
- Founder & CEO of Girls With Sole
- Featured on the NBC Today Show, in Self Magazine, Runner's World and Family Circle Magazine
- Wife and mother
"Uniquely Uplifting" is how many describe Liz, who has crossed a multitude of finish lines in life. Her journey and passion for helping others is an inspiration to all lucky enough to cross paths with this remarkable woman.
Don't miss the opportunity to hear how the POWER principles of Perseverance, Optimism, Wisdom, Energy and Resilience guide Liz and her non-profit agency, Girls With Sole (GWS). GWS works to empower the minds, bodies and souls of girls who are at risk or have experienced abuse of any kind. Liz will share the affect a healthy mind, body and soul has in keeping us moving forward no matter what life throws at us. Learn how GWS teaches girls to believe in themselves and to Lace Up for a Lifetime of Achievement. And prepare to be moved as Liz describes how to gain joy and fulfillment and reminds us to believe in ourselves and our dreams.
Register to attend now while seats last!
Fee (Includes Breakfast):
- $35 /
- $10 / Women's Leadership Council members