United Way of Lake County Women's Leadership Council Membership Information
The Benefits of Membership
Whilte the women who serve on United Way of Lake County's Women's Leadership Council are impressive, what really sets them apart is that members are hands-on in driving change in the community. An annual financial contribrution helps support our work. Beyond this, members have the freedom to invest their time, professional expertise, and talent to advance the female causes they care passionately about, while also having an opportunity to connect and network with other committted, like- minded women.
We welcome new members are encourage you to join us today! Membership information can be found below.
Click here for a copy of our brochure.
Click here to register online now!.
Annual Membership Options:
- Access to all networking & event opportunities
$500 Business Membership (Up to 4 Members) includes:
- All of the Individual Membership benefits outlined above
- Business logo with link and company description in Women's Leadeship Directory (coming)
$50 Leader in Transition (5 Hours Volunteer Service +)
- This membership option is for students, retired women, and women in transition/between jobs.
- With the exception of retirees, members may remain at this level for a maximum of two (2) year
- This membership includes all of the same benefits as the Individual Membership outlined above.
Contact Gayle Sikula at 440-639-1082 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org