The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card - Get Yours Now.
The FamilyWize Community Service Partnership is working with United Way to help more than 5 million people get medicine they otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford. This includes people right here in Lake County.
Because of our partnership, people now have (for free) prescription drug savings cards that are cutting their health care costs. Families are saving an average of $20 per prescription, but savings can be as high as 75% on any FDA-approved medicine at most pharmacies.That translates into real impact.
There is no eligibility criteria.
United Way and FamilyWize Community Service Partnership share a vision and dedication to improving the health of people and communities by making prescription medications more affordable.
Whether you are insured or uninsured, FamilyWize can help. It's FREE for everyone, there is no sign-up required and it covers all FDA approved prescription medications. It's also available for unlimited use.
You can even use the Drug Price Lookup Tool on familywize.org to find out the prescription price before going to the pharmacy.
Take control of your presciption costs with your FREE prescription Savings Card now.
Where can you get your Free FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card?
- You can call our office at 440-352-3166 and ask for one.
- You can visit www.familywize.com to get one online.
- You can download the Free FamilyWize App from Apple's App Store where it can be accessed from Google play.
How do you use the card once you have it?
- Show the FamilyWize card to your pharmacist every time.
- Ask for the best price: FamilyWize, pharmacy, or insurance.
- Save. It's free and accepted at pharmacies nationwide.
Cardholders call: 866-810-3784
Pharmacies call: 877-HELP-977